If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

NAtURAL DOCtRINE Begins the Journey Westward

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
A new month brings with it a new RPG being localized courtesy of NISA. Let it remind us all that Japan's love for nonsensical capitalization is alive and well, and will continue long into the future.

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    It's not Xtreme Kool Letterz, but it's pretty darn close with that strange capitalization.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    If you look at the official logo, it's obvious they did it so the two "t"s would be cruciform.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Strategy RPG from NISA, sounds promising. Little t instead of big one, mildly irritating. I guess I'll just see how this one plays out.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Well, published by NISA, produced by Kadokawa, made for three separate but linked systems with all the crossplay intact, plus some interesting combat mechanics. I was already planning on grabbing it when the price drops over here :)