If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

More Agarest on PC Shortly

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
The amount of Agarest available to RPGamers on Steam is about to be doubled. Those wishing for more traditional Compile Heart content can pre-order the game at a discount now.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Calling not it on this one, guys. NOT IT.
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited April 2014
    My calling 'not it' precedes yours! I've already achieved far more Agarest in my existence than should be possible, so further supersaturation of my life is not happening.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I actually know a guy who likes these games. I can't figure out why and he just laughs when I ask.
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    If I had the time (I don't) I would love to play the Agarest games.

That said, if this one sells well; will we be seeing a PC port of Record of Agarest War 2?
  • Ghostlight_RossGhostlight_Ross New Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    imercenary said:
    If I had the time (I don't) I would love to play the Agarest games.

That said, if this one sells well; will we be seeing a PC port of Record of Agarest War 2?
    Maybe. I think the next one is likely to be something else.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I made the mistake of importing AW1 from the UK. After I saw how awful it was, I dumped it on craigslist ASAP.