If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atlus Wants You to Be a Citizen of Earth

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
Loyal citizens, your Vice President needs your help. The world might've gone a bit crazy on his watch, but at least he's trying to fix things up. Plus, if you were running he'd vote for you.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    I'm really happy to see despite the fact their KS failed, it got them an opportunity to open this sort of door. I'm equally intrigued at the idea of Atlus not only being a localization joint, but also an indie publisher.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Atlus has been doing the indie publisher thing for a number of years (Rock of Ages, Xeno Clash). Nice to see them publishing an indie RPG, though!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Man, the decision to skip the PS4 and go PC/3DS for next gen is sounding better by the day.
    edited April 2014
    Ocelot said:
    Atlus has been doing the indie publisher thing for a number of years (Rock of Ages, Xeno Clash). Nice to see them publishing an indie RPG, though!
    I actually didn't realize Xenoclash was even an indie game XD
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, it was made by a group of Chilean devs who put it out on PC before Atlus picked it up. I followed the development with interest because I would dearly love to see the Latin American game dev scene grow.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
    edited April 2014
    There's actually a pretty thriving development in Brazil (particularly in the F2P market) but they're having trouble breaking out into the rest of the world for long reasons that really deserve a topic of their own so I won't derail this any further XD
    (Best run-on sentence ever.)