If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sony Bringing a Trio of RPGs to the West

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
It is nothing but good news for North American and European Vita owners today, as they get not one, not two, but three shiny new RPGs from Sony. Fans of hunting large monsters alongside friends will be particularly happy.

[Link]

Comments

• Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Realising that Sting (God Eater) helped out with Freedom Wars has me a bit more interested :) Quite curious to see how Oreshika turns out, that seems like it could go either way (it's out in Japan in June I believe)
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Souls Sacrifice Delta also has some Wild ARMs nods coming in some (DLC?) equippable accessories.
  • riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Well, I guess it was worth waiting on Soul Sacrifice since now I can get the Delta version instead.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    O_O

OreShika... foreign release... *head-splodey*

Woo-hoo! Go Alfa System! Now get on with that Linda^3 remake!
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Haven't seen much of Over My Dead Body 2, what is the battle system like?
    I'm looking forward to Freedom Wars, nice to hear confirmation finally that it's coming over. As for SSD I'll have to see, I have the first game already and not sure if I'll upgrade or not.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Tales of Hearts R was also confirmed.

So, 2 out 0f 4 of these will be bought by me.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Nim said:
    Tales of Hearts R was also confirmed.

So, 2 out 0f 4 of these will be bought by me.
    Tales of Hearts was only listed and then removed on Gamestop so it's not quite confirmed yet.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Oreshika looks right up my alley, visual designwise. Definitely keeping an eye on that one.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited April 2014
    The first 2 games look really blah to me personally. The third game looks different and interesting, so I am interested in seeing what develops with it.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    Really looking forward to seeing the updated Soul Sacrifice. The original scraped with greatness and I'm hoping the additions will get it there (and you know, not mess up what worked originally).
  • ascii256ascii256 Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Being a backlog type gamer, I rarely pay retail for games. The only real consistent exception is the Tales series. I will buy every Tales game they crank out the day it comes out and happily pay MSRP.

404d or not, this has made my day.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited April 2014