If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Get an In-depth Look at Dragon Fin Soup

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
With murder, a long-lasting war, and the undead, the fairy tale world of Dragon Fin Soup is looking to be a grim one. The aptly named developer of this indie RPG shows as much in this 24-minute long introduction to its upcoming game.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I liked the look of the game and the fact it will be on the Vita as well, so I backed this :)
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2014
    The look of the game is quite nice, but the Vagrant Story-complex stat system is a bit of a turn off for me. I like my roguelikes simple with just HP, ATK and DEF stats and have the strategy focus more on figuring out useful movement patterns rather than switching equips depending on enemy.

The idea to combine roguelike with bomberman is genius, though. Someone should work that out even more.