If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition Revealed

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
That Milla statue looking lonely on your shelf? Bandai Namco has heard your call, and another is on it's way.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I'm sad that there's no LE because I won't buy the CE.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2014
    Well the "Day One Editions" released in Europe were always equal to a limited edition. As in, it included an artwork and other stuff. So basically there is just no normal edition.

I'm unsure if I should get this game at all though. Tales of Xillia was probably the most disappointing Tales of... game I played so far. So unless 2 changes a lot of its flaws (boring map design and battle system) I don't see myself wanting it.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    LordKaiser said:
    I'm sad that there's no LE because I won't buy the CE.
    I'm with you there. I'd like the artbook, soundtrack, and steelbook but don't want the figure.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I'm seriously considering importing the PAL day one version for the steelbook, since they haven't announced it for NA yet. I don't really need the collector/limited editions, but I love me some steelbooks.
  • theresaytheresay New Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    It's available on Amazon now, but I don't think we'll be getting the steelbook. Looks like we'll be getting 3 DLC customs instead.