If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Divinity: Original Sin Enjoys a Kickstarter Anniversary

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2014 in Latest Updates
One year ago, fans provided some significant assistance to help Larian Studios make a game. Now, it is returning the favor by telling everyone when they will be able to buy that game. There's a new trailer in there, too.

[Link]

Comments

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    This actually looks better than the originals in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2014
    It looks really great. I'm also happy to see them returning the Divinity series to the form that the franchise was originally known for.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I haven't played the previous divinity games but this one does interest me.
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited April 2014
    I'm playing through Divinity: Dragon Commander right now, and it has really whetted my appetite for Original Sin (so much so that I've also re-installed Beyond Divinity for a 2nd playthrough after all these years). I just love the writing in Larian's games. Very tongue in cheek with a good sense of humor . . . they never take themselves too seriously, and yet the settings they create are still intriguing.