If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Neptunia Re;Birth1 Arrives This Summer

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited May 2014 in Latest Updates
Did Nomura name this latest Neptunia game? That's certainly an interesting use of a semi-colon. Regardless of whether you like fancy pants grammar, the game is releasing this summer.

News

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    is this like, a re-release of the original game? Maybe an upgraded one? Or is it a new one? If it's the first game with some improvements, I'm unsure of my interest level.

Though, I do want to play other games in the series, so a new entry would be nice.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    It's the first game with some changes and the battle system from the third game(Victory) instead of the terrible one the original game had.
  • caqdecaqde New Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    From what I read besides the updated battle system they also redid part of the story. So although the story will be mostly similar to the original the gameplay will be more like that of Victory. This to me is a major update the the original makes me wish I had a Vita... Because this is a pretty major update for this game. Although personally I would rather see this ported to the PS3/4 though as I'm not a major hand-held fan.