If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Hopes for Persona 5 - Editorial

InstaTrentInstaTrent OpinionatorRPGamer Staff
edited May 2014 in Latest Updates
Persona 5 is currently a bit of a questionmark, though we should know more about it soon. Before Atlus emancipates the details, here's a take on what I'd like to see from the next game in the numbered series.

"To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."

• Harli RaverHarli Raver Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2014
    As long as they don't bring back the crappy conversation system of the first three games (1 and both parts of 2), I'll be fine with whatever direction Persona 5 takes.
  • SandySandy Final Fanatic Full Members
    edited May 2014
    I'd love to see a gender option for the main character like in the P3Portable, but of course that's always hard to pull off in a JRPG, because of the linear story and heavy dialogue.