If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Disgaea 4 Revisited in August

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited May 2014 in Latest Updates
Need a new tactical RPG with some insanity to brighten up your summer? Disgaea 4 Revisited finally has a release date, and it's not too far away.

News

Comments

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    This is absurd, even Square-Enix like proportions. The amount of rereleases this company does is beyond me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2014
    Well, at least NISA re-re-re-releases the games that are more popular amongst its fanbase instead of Final Fantasy III all over again. ;)
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, Nippon Ichi does console version then superior handheld version. Not too bad of a pattern for me.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    I like rereleases myself, nothing wrong with putting a game on a new platform imo.
  • Morgan19Morgan19 Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    I know the on Disgaea on DS wasn't well-received for various reasons, but I'd be ecstatic if one of the newer entries popped up on the 3DS. One can dream.
  • XerainXerain Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    I'd be fully behind NISA's rereleases if there was Save data import. I don't think the idea of idea of porting a game to a portable platform + upgrades is absurd at all. However, expecting someone to put 200 hours into a game, and then ask them to do it all over again is.
    I miss my old prettiful sig.