If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Samurai Blue - Japandemonium for May 16th, 2014

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited May 2014 in Latest Updates
Though if they take it so seriously, why do they still call it "soccer"?

-GOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ er, ahem, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLUUUUUUUUUMN!

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited May 2014
    It's neat to see Child of Light get on the list, even if for a short time.

Also, I chuckled at the main character of that new Shining game being a dragon with a sword-horn. :P
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2014
    Heh, we had Coca-Cola doing the names on bottles thing a few months ago here, although it was more generic "Share a Coke with" message, and the social media tie-in was a little different (I didn't investigate). Think they've finished with it here though, don't recall seeing them the last time I checked.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited May 2014
    The artwork in Ken no Machi no Ihoujin is amazing. Is it too much to hope that the PC version at least will be localized?
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2014
    There's no telling. I mean, Eiyuu Senki just got a localization announcement, so I don't see why not. And Experience is one of the few Japanese dev/pub companies that is even semi-exclusive to the XBox. I was surprised to see a Vita version in the works, to be honest.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for another great installment.
    I would play Shining Resonance but I don't think it will come to NA.
    Also, Lost Dimension looks interesting.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    So would I, Looks like an interesting JRPG (not SRPG from the look)
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D