If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Child of Light Illuminates PlayStation Vita

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited May 2014 in Latest Updates
Child of Light appears to have run out of appropriate static gaming devices to release on. The only thing left to do now is to make the leap to a portable one.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    This was the platform I was hoping to play Child of Light on when I first heard about it. I'm glad that I will have that choice.
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    Same here! Will buy :)
  • jscarpejscarpe Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    Yay! I get rewarded for procrastination by getting a portable version. I wish it always worked out this well.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2014
    This portable system enthusiasm is surely warming the cockles of Mr. Macstorm's heart.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance