If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy android phone wallpapers?

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited September 2014 in Square Enix
So okay, you guys proly know my grandma died. Part of the aftermath was..Well, she was paying for me and 'Cat's cellphones, along with another sister with a way too expensive plan. (300 bucks a month?! Get out of here!)

We've moved the numbers to T-Mobile but I now have a smart phone. (Android Jellybean) Which means the old wallpapers I had (Were FF11 related) will not work. Here's the specs on the phone.

I got the ring tone as the FF4 battle music and I'd like wallpapers to match. Any photoshop gurus up to the challenge?

Oh and fair warning; if this becomes a thread for general "I need RPG related Android phone/Iphone wallpapers" I'll change the name of this thread and move it myself. So fire away guys.
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments