If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Wild Hunt is Coming

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited June 2014 in Latest Updates
Does your mantle have a hole that only a statue of Geralt of Rivia stabbing a gryphon can fill? Well, you're in luck. Check the story for that and the latest trailer for The Witcher 3.

[Is the title a double entendre? This is The Witcher, of course it is.]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited June 2014
    I hope the gameplay is better than The Witcher 2. Other than that, the game looks lovely.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I feel like CDP learned a lot about action combat from The Witcher 2, so yeah, I'm hoping they get it right out of the gate this time.
  • TaikaTaika Member Full Members
    edited June 2014
    I am sooo looking forward to this!!! Was at the edge of my seat during the trailer. They are bringing in some awesome characters.
  • The Last PaladinThe Last Paladin Member Full Members
    edited June 2014
    Ocelot said:
    I feel like CDP learned a lot about action combat from The Witcher 2, so yeah, I'm hoping they get it right out of the gate this time.

I really hope so. This is one of those game series where I feel like I am in the minority of not really liking too much. If they simply fix the battle game play I could find myself getting more into the game.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I love The Witcher, but it's absolutely about the story and choices rather than the gameplay for me.