If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Nintendo Brings Fantasy Life Westward - E3

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2014 in Latest Updates
Have you given up on ever being able to life a new, more fantastic life? Nintendo is stepping in to give you some hope.

[Link]

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Well, I'm getting a 3DS.

Just kidding, of course I've had one for years, but this is happy news!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I never thought this day would come. Super stoked, I've wanted to play this game for a long time.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Can anyone tell me more about this game? It looks a lot like Animal Crossing...
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    It's sort of like Animal Crossing with some light RPG elements brought in. Like if Animal Crossing spawned a Rune Factory the same way Harvest Moon did. ;)
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited June 2014
    jcservant said:
    Can anyone tell me more about this game? It looks a lot like Animal Crossing...
    Michael Baker's import review did a lot to dampen my enthusiasm for this game a while back. I'm still interested, but I'll definitely be waiting for more reviews.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Azilis said:
    Michael Baker's import review did a lot to dampen my enthusiasm for this game a while back. I'm still interested, but I'll definitely be waiting for more reviews.
    Michael's review tempered my expectations a bit, but I still want it. The game did ridiculously well in Japan, so it must have done something right to warrant those kinds of sales.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I will reiterate: this game was fun and addictive, but man was it shallow, plotwise...
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited June 2014
    I'm rather intrigued. While I haven't decided if I will get this game (I have grown weary of Animal Crossing), I am glad this is coming Stateside.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "