If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Shows Off Some New Forms - E3

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2014 in Latest Updates
Pok
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited June 2014
    Diancie is interesting in that it's the ony current generation Pokemon to get a Mega form. Kyogre and Groudon's forms are referred to as "Primal Reversion," which is apparently connected to Mega Evolution, but it hasn't been outright stated that it is. I'm rather intrigued. I'm still on the fence for these games, but it has my interest piqued.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • CadianCadian ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Full Members
    edited June 2014
    I hope Mega Sableye has Wonder Guard because that would be hilarious.
    Twitters! Steams! Tumblrs!
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-5875-0306
    Brave Frontier Player ID: 6146529113
    Competitive Pokemon list - if you'd like tiny Lv. 1 versions, let me know!
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Cadian said:
    I hope Mega Sableye has Wonder Guard because that would be hilarious.
    There is roughly zero chance or that, give or take a "no friggin way."

It'll probably have Prankster. Why mess with a good thing? Mega Scizor still has Technician, Mega Blaziken still has Speed Boost. They're not gonna replace an awesome ability with another one.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited June 2014
    Wonder Guard Sableye/Spiritomb is no longer as amazing as they used to be thanks to the Fairy Type. Fairy-type moves are very popular :P
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited June 2014
    But still not common enough for them to create WonderEye. They're making a new ability for the Primal Pokemon, who's to say there's not a new ability for MegaSableye that acts as a defensive counterpart to MegaMawile's Huge Power?
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups