If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Original music release (royalty-free music)

JormungandJormungand MemberFull Members
edited June 2014 in Miscellaneous
Composing for independent developers can be a gamble when there's no budget involved. Many projects fizzle, as is the unfortunate case with two games I worked on for the same developer. Instead of letting the music go to waste, I've decided to release both soundtracks, separately, as royalty-free music collections geared for use by developers. Naturally, it works for personal listening as well. Since it's bandcamp, you can stream the whole album.

http://jschwebke.bandcamp.com/album/royalty-free-music-vol-1

This soundtrack to a visual novel contains a lot of variety in terms of genre. The game itself takes place in modern times but with fantasy elements, so the score follows accordingly. There are also several additional tracks, not related to the game, that were added to the collection. For those interested, tracks 3-17 are from the game in question.

I plan to release the other collection sometime soonish.

Feel free to comment. Happy listening!