If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Round 2, Match 22: Grandia II - Winner (3) vs. Chrono Trigger (2)

2»

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Kinda makes me sad; I'm not a huge fan of CT, but I can definitely see where the battle system gets much praise. You've got until June 20th to wrap up your thoughts; please keep it on topic, thanks.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited June 2014
    Alright CT fans, it's time to go back in time and replace Mac with a clone that will do the right thing.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Gandia's battle system is just that good. Grandia III is even better...but it's also wrapped in a really boring, flat story. I think if a Grandia game had the writing and strong characters of something like Chrono Trigger, you would have an RPG of the year, if not decade.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games of all time but Grandia's combat is just THAT GOOD.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • KeldarusKeldarus RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    As much as I love CT combat, I'm OK with Grandia winning this one.

-Kel
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    All done! Off to the next debate~
This discussion has been closed.