If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Fantasy Finally Arrives on European PSN

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2014 in Latest Updates
It's been a long time coming, but Muteki Corporation has finally got past the issues preventing Dragon Fantasy's European release on PS3 and Vita. An alchemist and a battle princess are also on hand to help with the celebrations.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I am way excited about this :D
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited June 2014
    Finally... FINALLY!

But what about Book II? Didn't they want to release them simultaneously in Europe?

Edit: Seems they said "soon".

Also interesting: The game has cross-save. You can save on your PS3 and load that save state on your Vita.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited June 2014
    I just finally played through this game and got the plat a couple days ago. Could definitely use improvement in a lot of areas and was kind of buggy(game crashed on me 3-4 times in 15 hours, and some other minor annoyances) but overall not bad. I enjoyed it.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited June 2014
    By the way, is it just me or does this game not show up in the "New games" list? I had to manually search for it on PSN.