If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Round 3, Match 26: Final Fantasy VI (2) vs Tales of Graces f - Winner (3)

13»

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Couple extra days to shame Macstorm...I mean, give final thoughts... *cough*
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2014
    Paws wrote: »
    Couple extra days to shame Macstorm...I mean, give final thoughts... *cough*
    Please, we all know everything in FFVI meshed together well. But take just the battles out of it, and it doesn't do as well as story and characters if they were standalone (sadly).
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I respectfully disagree :)
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Macstorm wrote: »
    7th did make a good point about something I've talked with him about before, but I do much prefer FFIV's battle system to FFVI's. It's much simpler, but more tolerable in the long run.
    You must accept the truth: Final Fantasy V has the greatest battle system of all three SNES FF games.
  • Jmustang1968Jmustang1968 RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    Poor FFVI, now I only have 1 more to root for!
This discussion has been closed.