If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Guild Wars 2 Season 2 Starts Soon

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited June 2014 in Latest Updates
Scarlet Briar was a villain we fought with all year, and since she is gone we can all raise a cheer. She's certainly dead and she's not coming back, but she dug up a dragon who now wants a snack.

[Flaming wreckage dropping on your head soon!]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2014
    I'm still hoping for swimsuits. We never got any last year, and I at least hope they show up as rewards of some kind in the new LS season. I also hope the new permanent areas they add are actually fun to 100% like Diessa Plateau and Wayfarer Foothills, and less like the regions of Orr. For those who don't know Orr, think zombie apocalypse type realm with a ton of undead all over the place. The population of the undead used to be much higher than it is now (I still have nightmares of it, you couldn't run for 3 seconds without getting in aggro range of one) until they nerfed the population of the undead by HALF (no, I'm not joking).
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2014
    I kinda wish they'd stop blowing up all the pretty things. Poor flying ship people.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • KingHadesKingHades New Member Full Members
    edited June 2014
    I am so pleased by this news. I've played GW2 off and on for the last year and a half. In that time, the Living Story updates actually interested me twice. On both occasions I started doing the quests for them only to have the window of opportunity close long before I could finish them. It always bugged me that the developers wanted me to play through the content, but removed my access to it after only 2 weeks. ArenaNet has made a solid choice here that I applaud... along with the changes to armor skins, transmutation stones and account-bound armor dyes!