If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Demon Gaze Finds a Sequel

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited July 2014 in Latest Updates
A certain demon-infested dungeon crawler is getting a sequel. Want to know more about it? Well, you might be out of luck at this time.

[Link]

Comments

• ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    edited July 2014
    This is good news for me, as I really enjoyed Demon Gaze as an alternative to Etrian Odyssey. Its up there as my 2nd or 3rd favorite game this year so far. Hopefully next time around we'll get more classes to play with and maybe a better story to go along with it. Other than that I'm hoping to mostly get more of the same. There were plenty of dungeons to explore, powering up your demon allies was fun, and the amount of loot to collect kept me entertained just as much as any of the EOs.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2014
    I'm enjoying more as it goes on, hopefully I can finish it to review before this sequel comes out.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited July 2014
    i love how fast you can get through battles in the game. there was a bit of cheese, but I totally would get a sequel.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
    edited July 2014
    lolwhoops said:
    i love how fast you can get through battles in the game. there was a bit of cheese, but I totally would get a sequel.
    If you're mashing X battles almost go TOO quick
  • XerainXerain Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    Why mash? You can just hold the button down and it goes even faster.
    I miss my old prettiful sig.
    edited July 2014
    xerain said:
    why mash? You can just hold the button down and it goes even faster.

*mind blown*
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    Why hold button down when you can use tape

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    I really liked the first game, it was my plat on the Vita. I'm definitely up for a sequel.

I think the story was just fine for this kind of game and they don't really need to improve that but definitely agree with ChickenGod that more classes would be nice.

I'm not sure how the first game sold, but hopefully well enough to bring other Experience dungeon crawlers to the west.