If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 314: "What's That Game Again?"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited July 2014 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 314: "What's That Game Again?"

Natural doctrines come along so infrequently that you'd think we'd notice when one was cresting over the horizon. The record keepers come, gathering magic in 2015 like an unexpected inquisition in the age of ten quests for dragons. Nevertheless, the Inazuma Eleven will go forth and seed unrest among the various personas. Their destinies written in trails across the sky.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/314

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "What's That Game Again?"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
179811.png

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited July 2014
    I haven't seen any indication that Ringabel would return for Bravely Second, so it's not just Edea.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2014
    Ah! Thanks for correcting :) Interestingly, Ringabel would make the most sense to return, wouldn't he?
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    edited July 2014
    mrgrgr @ no Edea in Bravely Second, though I only want Ringabel back if he turns down the perv tendencies.

QOTW: I'd bring it back in weeks where there's enough news to justify MMOs In A Minute.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited July 2014
    Considering Ringabel's annoyingly confusing fate in the game's ending, I would definitely like him to come back to at least clear up a few things. :P

Ringabel tones most of those pervy tendencies after certain revelations come to light. I'd argue that he's the most complex character in the game.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• VictarVictar Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    I had never heard of the phrase "Luigi Death Stare" before listening to this podcast. I did a search on Google Images and laughed until I cried.

I'm in favor of bringing back MMO coverage. I enjoyed listening to the Age of Wu-Shu(?) MMO chat some time ago. I'm a little tired of hearing about FF14 but I think that's going to be included no matter what. :)
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2014
    For everybody's edification!

[video=youtube_share;PpxDuNFBVj8]
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • DrexyDrexy New Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    Can't believe there still no talk about Divinity: Original Sin :distant:
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2014
    Oops, Chris forgot, we did play it (I didn't enjoy it)
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited July 2014
    Natural Doctrine! NEVER FORGET! It's not Black Guards for crying out loud! ^_~

Thanks a lot for introducing my video. Here's a link for all to see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF5GHr4ll_M&list=PLUeulBwX9eutgBkcYyR31X6Swj9iShv4p&index=21

MMO in a minute: I like it. I like it because I don't play MMOs but being able to get all the goods on them in under a minute is very attractive to me. Plus you can time Anna to see if she can really say everything in under a minute. For every second over a minute she must endure one second of ridicule. MWAHAHAHAAAAAA!
  • PhilFancypantsPhilFancypants New Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    Yes to MMO in a minute and i Miss Manny please track him down and get him on the next podcast! :tennis:
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2014
    I am SOOO sub'ing to your YouTube Channel, LZ. I love listening to you talk about stuff... you're very entertaining.

As far as all the staff having PQ icons.... I will change my icon once Persona Q comes out. My understanding is that it will not be out for a bit, and I don't want to go through months of a PQ avatar. I have too many others demanding that spot! Right now, it's my XIV character, but expect that to change, soon, to our current RPGTrek game, DW3.
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • TexsideTexside Member Full Members
    edited July 2014
    I'm behind on my podcast listening, but... I still can't remember what the game referenced in the title is. Even if it looks interesting!

I'm gonna be sad if Edea doesn't come back for the sequel to Bravey Default. She was my favorite (mrgrgrgr!). Though, uh, I'm kinda curious how the new party member will work out; one of the stronger points of BD's character interactions and story was the party. A single new member might feel like a fifth wheel (or fourth, if we only get three back).

I'm hoping for five party members. FFIV style.