If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Nintendo Fall/Winter Preview Event and Fantasy Life Impressions

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited August 2014 in Latest Updates
Last Tuesday, Becky Cunningham and Sam Marchello had the chance to preview some of Nintendo's fall and winter titles. While there's only one game to interest RPGamer's crowd, there are tons of great titles coming soon.

Nintendo Love!

Comments

• PawsPaws BEARSONA RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2014
    I must have Fantasy Life.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2014
    Paws said:
    I must have Fantasy Life.
    I think Fantasy Life will totally be an Anna-esque game. :)
    edited August 2014
    I did a booty dance when it was officially announced. Between this, TLV, and SOS all I'll be doing this winter is farming.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2014
    Fantasy Life looks pretty rad, was tempted to import the now pretty cheap non-updated original Japanese version to give it a early try.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited August 2014
    My interest is actually rather piqued in Fantasy Life. I grew tired of Animal Crossing, but an RPG-sim hybrid might be just enough for me to enjoy a simulation like Animal Crossing again.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited August 2014
    I'm interested in Fantasy Life but not sure if I'll get it right away.

Smash for the Wii U is the only the Nintendo game I'm sure to buy day one slated for this year. Unless Kirby or Yoshi makes it out but pretty sure those are 2015.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, Kirby and Yoshi are both 2015 according to my fact sheet... but Captain Toad comes out Holiday 2014!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
    edited August 2014
    I thought Toad was also pushed, or was that just EU?
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2014
    The materials we got last week and the North American Nintendo site still say Holiday 2014, that's all I know.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance