If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment's Post-Launch DLC Unveiled

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2014 in Latest Updates
It's always nice when game's provide extra content after launch for free. It's even nicer when that content doesn't involve just playing dress-up in clothing that should by all rights be utterly useless in combat.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2014
    You are obviously unaware of the various MMOs that make most of their money off of sexy underpants DLC. I wish I were kidding.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited August 2014
    While I haven't purchased sexy underpants DLC, I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on things like glow-y weapon skins in Path of Exile, and a similar amount on skins for League of Legends. I'm not sure why exactly it feels like I'm getting an appropriate return on my money for it, but it for some reason works for me in those games.

I'm pretty excited for this; I'm leaving on a trip the day it launches, so will have it on my vita for all my travelling!
  • blcskateblcskate New Member New Members
    edited August 2014
    Really this game can not come out fast enough. I haven't been this excited for a game in a very long time.
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited August 2014
    I want have to say, I recently read some kinda spin off reboot version of Swords Art Online and kinda liked it. So I might be interested in this game. But I have problems with DLC in games . I was so close to buying Divinity Original sin and then I heard about some kinda deluxe version with extra DLC, .
    I think I've said this about fanservice before, fanservice is a bonus I suppose but I will only buy a game with solid gameplay goodness like story and battlesystem, itemization and exploration.