If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 127 - Sheparding the Flock

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited September 2014 in Latest Updates
Get set for some more explosive outer space adventures courtesy of BioWare, as the second installment of its massive trilogy comes under scrutiny. Does it cheapen the value of returning from the dead?
Relationship advice may not necessarily be wise.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2014
    And one more thing! Gadsdamned illium the small town of the galaxy the only place where charcters from the previous game show up! But only to have dialogue to the effect of 'hey remember that last game and that side quest that happened?' grah!
  • SuikSuik Member Full Members
    edited September 2014
    Eww Mass Effect how last gen..

Oh right that's what this podcast is about. heuehuehuehue
    Love you guys keep it up!
    I beat Persona 1 and 2. Please help me justify the countless hours lost.
    This is apart of my Personaholics Anonymous program.

Youtube: ConseptGamer
    Twitter: ConseptGamer
  • SuikSuik Member Full Members
    edited September 2014
    *Finishes listening to Podcast*
    Consistency within the Franchise
    I agree Scott. It's missing that Franchise Consistency within the world, add some gaping holes in the plot, and that leaves me to say I'm glad I had such good music to listen to along the way with some fun characters!

On that note: I love the character relations... but honestly the rest of it I could do without (narrative wise). I beat this series cause "you're suppose to" but definitely not my thing.

An informative show non-the-less. Thanks guys looking forward to the next.
    I beat Persona 1 and 2. Please help me justify the countless hours lost.
    This is apart of my Personaholics Anonymous program.

Youtube: ConseptGamer
    Twitter: ConseptGamer
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2014
    Yeah... you know, as y'all can tell from my talk of Mass Effect, I'm not a huge fan of the combat system. I could force myself through it, to experience the story, but when I hear of all these issues with consistency, it takes away that motivation as well. Evil.