If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Sacred Tears TRUE

Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
edited October 2014 in Role Playing Games
Haven't played it yet, but just saw it and looks interesting: The Sacred Tears TRUE
Seems like they ported an old, popular (in Japan) RPG Maker XP RPG to English.

The card battle system makes me think of Baten Kaitos and the soundtrack staff also makes me interested:
An exceptional original soundtrack by Hiroyuki Ojima (Accel World, When They Cry anime) and Shimotsuki Haruka (Atelier Iris, Ace Attorney Orchestral Performance)!
I really loved the OST in Accel World and When They Cry (better known as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni).

Gonna try the demo first, what usually stops me in RPG Maker RPGs is that my gamepad isn't detected and you can't re-assign keys. ^^;

Just thought someone might be interested in it.

Comments

• TrexrellTrexrell Member Full Members
    edited October 2014
    I really like the look of their battle system. It looks like a mixture of the old Tales of game with turn based combat. It really is a great looking game. The animations here look incredible.