If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 327: "Twitchcaster Simulator"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited November 2014 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 327: "Twitchcaster Simulator"

Alice comes up with a billion dollar idea. Manny teaches us about the exciting future of Dolby Atmos. Chris gets demoted. And Anna Marie runs away to have an illicit affair with the Pok
179811.png

Comments

• VictarVictar Member Full Members
    edited November 2014
    Can't give feedback, too busy playing World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor.

Wow's 10th anniversary celebration just started. I believe there's a helm, achievements, and a core hound mount that can be obtained for a limited time only.

I will say this: if you sink enough time into WoW to justify paying $15 a month for it, you're a PC gamer. Even if it's the only PC game you play. There's no rule that says you can't be a PC gamer, a mobile phone gamer, a portable system gamer, and a console gamer at the same time.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2014
    Victar wrote: »
    Can't give feedback, too busy playing World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor.
    The really awesome thing about RPGCast is that you can listen to it while, you play WoW...and most other games for that matter :P In all seriousness, one of the reasons I MMO from time to time is the fact that they can be played while watching TV in the background or listening to podcasts. Granted, that might be a wee hard if you're doing a 25 main raid with verbal coordination, but for most single player grinding, crafting, gathering, PUG dungeons, etc., it works remarkably well.

I will say this: if you sink enough time into WoW to justify paying $15 a month for it, you're a PC gamer. Even if it's the only PC game you play. There's no rule that says you can't be a PC gamer, a mobile phone gamer, a portable system gamer, and a console gamer at the same time.
    Blasphamy!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!