If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 329: "Omega Roofie"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited December 2014 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 329: "Omega Roofie"

Alice and Alex join Chris to talk about Pok
179811.png

Comments

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    edited December 2014
    Some points from the Pokemon talk:
    - There's a berry farm; it's on Route 123 and has 25 or so slots to use
    - The Gen 1 birds, XY legends and Mewtwo are stuck in XY; everything else is in ORAS
    - The Delta Episode is amazing; I just wanted to use a 3rd semicolon

Also, the PokeMiles aren't in play as much, but when you're passing Secret Bases, special postgame islands and the Eon Ticket their absence is explainable.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited December 2014
    I'm not sure this is where I ought to broach a subject, but its something that ocurred to me as I played (and just now finished Dragon Age Inquisition-no spoilers).
    It is chiefly this- Immersion vs time saving gaming convenience.
    I noticed that other gamers as well as myself are frustated by all the running around you have to do, in dungeons, there's not always a convenient exit point.
    And also or accessing the strategic map, you have to keep running up a set of stairs through the main hall, through two doors and a corridor to reach it.....every time.
    Some other comments, apart from the main, and companion quests, the rest of the game feels like guildwars 2, although I like this game much better, the challenege of finding shards is like the collecting of viewpoints and of course crafting and resource collecting is an MMORPG staple.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    edited December 2014
    World of Warcraft garrisons and followers are addictive, aren't they? Once you raise a follower to level 100, then you can raise the ilvl of his equipment with tokens, which you can earn either from doing missions, the Salvage Yard, or a Dwarven Bunker/War Mill building. When you raise their gear levels high enough (around ilvl 645 for 3 or more of them), they can complete missions that will give you, the player, raid quality gear. Raid quality gear can also be obtained from a level 3 salvage yard.

My followers in WoW are currently better geared than I am, and they brought my character four pieces of useful gear so far.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2014
    Victar wrote: »
    World of Warcraft garrisons and followers are addictive, aren't they?

Yes...admittedly between this and the other enhancements... as well as a renewed focus on the single player experience ( I know, I know...JCS, why do you want to play single player in an MMO?...I'll write a feature on it one day ), it's had the strongest start for me of all the expansions yet. I'm enjoyin' it, when I have the time.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2014
    Wheels is a crazy person

True story, but Tears 2's story still sucks :P
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif