If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack - Episode 132: Then Some Heroes Come Along

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited December 2014 in Latest Updates
The bar for bringing Legend of Heroes titles across the Pacific had been set rather low, making it easy for XSEED to impress gamers when it took over the localization for another installment. Of course, having a quality game at the core also helped.
Kinda linear though.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2014
    And, for those who are interested, this is also where I talk further about my RPGTrek as I do into Dragon Quest V in detail. WOOT!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited December 2014
    Awesome show, I loved Trails in the Sky and replayed it 2-3 times on the PSP, loved the wonderful characters, fun battlesystem. Its top of my most eagerly awaited sequels list.
    Dragon Quest sounds so trolling, LOL!. Nowadays, you can just change class before you can twirl and say Wonder Woman! I'm thinking of FF14 and various FF job systems here :p.
    The discussion about Beyond the Beyond is beyond a joke, suffice it to say I will give it a wide berth.
    edited December 2014
    It's not trolling...it's...special! :) Yeah...FFX-2 and DQVI are worlds apart, rofl. Nice to hear from ya, Balance!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • ghaleon80ghaleon80 Pass Christian, Mississippi Full Members
    edited December 2014
    Great show. This Trails in the Sky game has my interest. Now I just need to convince the wifey to let me buy a Vita.
    edited December 2014
    You know, the nice thing about that game is how many platforms its on. PSP, Vita and PC, I believe, atm.