If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 136 - Shepard in The Right Stuff

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited January 2015 in Latest Updates
The Mass Effect trilogy comes to a conclusion in grandiose fashion, but many people were not happy at the time. How it looks after a few years for pondering is a question that needs answering.
Plus lots of DLC.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited January 2015
    While I wished I had a chance to talk about Pokemon Black and White, my write-up for XY in "I Shoulda Loved You," very well summarizes what I would have said anyway. :)
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2015
    While I wished I had a chance to talk about Pokemon Black and White, my write-up for XY in "I Shoulda Loved You," very well summarizes what I would have said anyway. :)

I tried to talk your write up UP on the show because I loved it and thought you did an awesome job. I liked Black/White quite a bit too. :)
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2015
    And, don't forget, y'all can always do a GUSH. What's a gush, you ask? Ok.. you didn't ask, but I'll tell ya anyway. You can record a 2-5 minute segment of your thoughts on ANY retro RPG from the way back when, right up through yesteryear, and mail me the MP3 file. I'll append it to the end of the show. Anyone can do it. For staff members, I'm even willing to go an extra mile for you, by recording the segment for ya via skype and providing question for you to bounce off of, if you so desire. GUSHing can be fun, let me tell you!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2015
    y'know gush's staus as a segment feels a lot like that tree in in an empty forest.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2015
    Hahahah.... you know... I saw the comment on my email. But, I didn't see who wrote it. I clicked on the link, and as I waited for the page to load, I said, "I bet that's Scott." Yup. Mr. Sunshine! Looks like I was right :)
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!