If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

How geek are you?

OmbresOmbres Games horderFull Members
I can say that I am a geek about videos games for sure.

This week I was shoveling the snow(again) and once I finish, I did a victory pose while singing the fanfare of Final Fantasy. I did start laughing out loud when I notice what I just did.

How about you? Are you doing any geek stuff like that?
Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
sig.gif

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Hands off the parfait! Administrators
    edited February 2015
    I'm not as obvious about it when I was younger, but I have no qualms with humming or singing in public something geeky, usually from a video game or anime. I still go to a convention once a year and recently went to a video game music concert.

I also have the Kingdom Hearts 3D version of "Calling" originally from The World Ends With You" as my ringtone and the XTransciever jingle from Pokemon Black/White is for notifications.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    I still pretend I'm doing battles in real life.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I have almost a dozen lesson plans based around Pokemon cards.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    I have a tendency to whistle game theme songs while I'm working. Zelda, Final Fantasy, or whatever I happen to be playing if the music is catchy.

Also, the final fantasy victory fanfare is my notification sound on my phone. My phone's wallpaper is an animated, sailing Wind Waker boat. My pebble watch has a zelda-themed face. I keep my phone and phone-related stuff very gamey.
    God's Final Message to His creation, written in thirty-foot high letters of fire on the side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains:
    We Apologize for the Inconvenience