If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 342: "It's Not Available Digitally"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 342: "It's Not Available Digitally"

Final Fantasy XI announces its plans for its golden years. Fossil Fighters still exists. Then Phil either recommends or doesn't recommend Avernum. I'm still not sure which.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/342

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "It's Not Available Digitally"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
179811.png

Comments

• sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    It really isn't.
    179811.png
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    Looking more into that Mother Kickstarter, it is indeed the soundtrack mostly consisting of vocal versions of songs from the game. Import copies of the CD soundtrack are still fairly easy to come by.

Take a melody
    Simple as can be
    Give it some words and sweet harmony
    Raise your voices all day long now, love grows strong now
    Sing a melody of love, oh love
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• honakerhonaker Seattle, WAFull Members
    Thank you so much for answering my questions about soundtracks! Even though I misunderstood what you said, I'm so happy to find out about CD Japan! Somehow it evaded my Google searches.

BTW, I will miss seeing you two (Chris & Anna), because I unfortunately will not be able to make MGC this year :(
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I used to buy anime soundtracks on eBay. The problem is that, except for a very few conscientious eBay retailers, eBay was (and probably still is) flooded with pirated anime and video game soundtracks. The purchasing options listed in this podcast are much better.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    So I'm playing bravely default. I have made some decent progress. The battle system and job mechanics are both fun. While I am familiar with the turn the game takes after a certain chapter, I think I will be good with it. Story isn't really mattering much to me in this one. In fact the dialog of ringabell seems to be a little one track and getting repetive.
  • sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    honaker wrote: »
    BTW, I will miss seeing you two (Chris & Anna), because I unfortunately will not be able to make MGC this year :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    179811.png