If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

AFD Special: Outtakes Reel - Active Topical Banter

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited April 2015 in Latest Updates
Gaffs, goofs, preshow rituals, gossip and the biological needs of pets round this collection of never-before-heard Banter.

Listen
Archive
Subscribe
subscribe but with annoying, restrictive interface

Talking Points from the Episode
-G
-O
-T
-C
-H
-A

Comments

• Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    I'd add the requirement "You play a party and not just a single character" to the definition. Otherwise it's an adventure and not an RPG.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Bait set, trap laid, and caught.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • InstaTrentInstaTrent Opinion Guy RPGamer Staff
    All he had to do was actually listen to the podcast.
    "To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    Actually, the RPG's definition was perfected during the WW II 'Brooklyn' project, which was initiated when Bob Einstein informed the president that the Nazis were already working on a definition. So there. :P
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2015
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    That was a funny one, at first I was thinking, did they record a full hour of talking random thing, but no it was a collection over the only 14 shows, man Scott you do a great work with all the editing of every show! Well done!

I just notice that Fowl did post a French “poisson d’avril”, yeah in case you never notice, I am a French Canadian, so I did not notice at first I just read it like everything else :)
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
    it's really only the last 10 or so. before I got the idea to drop a blooper reel on the 1st, pre-show/post-show rambling and goofs were exiled to oblivion during the my project file purges.

but yeah thanks, I try hard to get a clean, tight product and the finished product does not really show the work that went in.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I'm only halfway through, and terrified to listen to the rest. I have learned things about what podcasters do with their pants, and a FF scenario writer's obsession with Lightning, that I was never meant to know.
    do you not see twitter on recording night? it's like a rallying cry for us.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2015
    Looks like you have some kind of error in your feed xml

Also Hyrule Warriors is awesome.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif