If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Robots Robots Robots - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A quest we answer your burning questions about robots. We also discuss robots.

Robots Robots Robots - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Excellent episode. I really enjoyed both of your answers to my question about story. I didn't ask it as a recommendation, so much as I enjoy listening to knowledgeable gamers voice their opinions.

Dark souls is a good example of a world that I'm so curious about, yet the story itself is very minimal.
    My question for next episode is this-

What were your first emotions and thoughts for the first rpg you played? I mean at the time.

I remember playing ff4(ff2) and thinking this was something beyond what I thought games could be. It's strange but I can play the game now and sort of set my mind back and almost feel that moment of naivety.
  • TexsideTexside Member Full Members
    That was a cool episode! Thanks for the feedback on Monster Hunter; I'll give the demo a shot before I buy the game. I don't anticipate too much trouble based on what y'all said regarding camera control, but it doesn't hurt. I'll also give the gun lance a go.

And for next time: Should they slow down on making Etrian Odyssey games? You touched on this but veered away from it. But let's hear about it, especially with Untold threatening to catch up with the main series if it keeps this pace up!
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Budai wrote: »
    Excellent episode. I really enjoyed both of your answers to my question about story. I didn't ask it as a recommendation, so much as I enjoy listening to knowledgeable gamers voice their opinions.

Dark souls is a good example of a world that I'm so curious about, yet the story itself is very minimal.

Thanks! Dark Souls is a good example of how to do a minimalistic storyline. Enough is presented to get you going but things are often kept a mystery, I imagine to encourage you to search every nook and cranny of the world.
    Texside wrote: »
    That was a cool episode! Thanks for the feedback on Monster Hunter; I'll give the demo a shot before I buy the game. I don't anticipate too much trouble based on what y'all said regarding camera control, but it doesn't hurt. I'll also give the gun lance a go.

Let us know how it goes!
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    Was a fun episode again :)

Here some question for the next, or whenever you have to time to add it :)

What is your weapon of Choice in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

Mine is the mace, I don't know why, but it is the one I manage to have the best mobility and I love to stun. But I try to play with most of the weapon, can't get my head around the range one...

Are there any good game out that in the kind of monster hunter, I have Gods Eater Burst in my backlog, is it any good?

thanks!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
    I have another question. How much equipment do you like in your RPGs? I know some lately have limited it to a weapon and an accessory, where others like xenoblade have many slots and gem slots within those weapons. Where is the sweet spot?