If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack - Episode 142: You Now Have 12 Hours

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
If Sega's Yakuza series is accurate, urban Japan is filled with hotheads on every street corner just waiting to have whatever handy devices are lying on the street used for facial rearrangement. The first two installments of this series have other concepts too, but bicycle bashing gets plenty of praise.
You too can kidnap Haruka - it's fun!
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Ah yeah! Rpgbacktrack! This is a series I've read about but never played.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Marge! The little one hasn't done anything yet, and you know it's going to be good!"

Cool. Him an alice might get along.

And guys you makes so much content and it's all so good, a mistake is going to slip by in the hundreds of hours. That's just silly to judge it all on just a slight moment.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Glad to hear you're back to DQ6, Phil.

Since you're checking FAQs, I'll just throw in a tip that they may not stress... Dragon class is broken overpowered. Possibly even stronger than the Hero class. Which is probably why you don't get access to it until late, and why you can't turn more than 1-2(?) characters into Dragon Class until the postgame.
  • TexsideTexside Member Full Members
    Whoa, the guy who runs MAHQ. That takes me back.

Would you say you could start with Yakuza 2 without much trouble? It sounds like the better one of the first two (or even with a later game in the series that y'all didn't cover).

And glad to hear that you're back with DQ6, Phil!
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    2 is a pretty is pickup. especially given the view cutscenes from last game option.
    I'm playing monster hunter 4 at the moment, but I am about to buy the games in this series. Really, all together they are no more than a newly released 59 dollar game, so I see it as a bargain.
    I don't have a travelem dropping 10 buck on lightning terms. It's either good or isn't, and there no buyers guilt. Someone whey I pay 10 bucks for a game I will let certain factors slide...
  • Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    Travelem? Lightning terms? I do not understand this sentence.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    and this why i discourage people from posting from their phones. but price factor is a debatable point in quality. is Lightning returns (best guess) worth your time is far more relevant a question than 10 vs 60 dollareedoos.