If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What game is this?

PinkBullets808PinkBullets808 Full Members
edited June 2015 in General Help & Advice
http://postimg.org/image/qpw7bb5c7/
I'm assuming its an RPG. Anyone know? It looks pretty cool.

Comments

• GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Hm, looks like an SNES game. Can't think of any with a motorcycle, offhand. I'd almost say it could be Metal Max Returns, except again for the motorcycle (and that the hero of that game has green headgear). Beyond that, I cannot say. There were almost three hundred RPGs for that system, I think, but not too many of them would have bikes. This is probably one that never left Japan officially, though.
  • PinkBullets808PinkBullets808 Full Members
    Thanks for your help. Metal Max Returns looks pretty cool too. Yeah, with all the unreleased obscure JRPGs out there someone is going to really have to know their stuff. Man I wish I could find out what this game is...
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    There's also the possibility its RPGMaker or modern indie. Without more information, its really hard to tell. Do you know the platform or have any other screenshots at all?
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I dunno. It's got that sort of fuzzy-round-the-edges thing to it that screams "SNES game on TV screen" to me. RPGMaker and modern indie titles don't often have that anymore, since they're more often played on computers.
    I was watching Happy Console Gamer on youtube and he shows this game in the intro (that's where I got the screenshot from). I asked people on youtube as well as here and no one knows.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    Have you tried asking the person who runs the channel?
    Indeed. no response.