If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack - Episode 143: The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
It took the Persona series nearly as long as Street Fighter to count to three, but the reception once it did was enthusiastic. Here we have quite a bit more adulation to throw its way, along with a little talk about how it managed to get better in a Portable form.
FES might get a mention too.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    I've started files in the three readily available permutations - FES, portable MC, portable FeMC - but I've never been able to devote the patience to getting into July. It's a shame, since I've beaten 4 and gotten through story mode in Persona 4 Arena, but I think I would need a Persona 3 Sapphire edition on Vita (FES content but Portable's balance, both genders) to really seal it.

Yes, I realize I'm asking for one more re-release from Atlus. I'd be OK with that. Especially after playing Q and taking the 3 path.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    heh. I hear ya. I would LOVE it if they did a PS3 Golden Vita version :)