If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 350: "Anna Reads The News"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 350: "Anna Reads The News"

It's E3 prep week and we missed a show so that means you get a super nice beefy show going into E3. We hope you enjoy us bringing you the hype and announcements "directly" to you. Alice didn't deliver missiles.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/350

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Anna Reads The News "
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
179811.png

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I think watching someone play a game can be enjoyable and sort of part of the experience. Many times I watched my old roommate play through games, and it was a really cool experience. I wasn't always on the controller but I felt like just me being around watching and giving my two cents about what was going on was a lot of fun.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    I grew up watching my brother play games. It's really enjoyable :)
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    The second caller has a harder accent than I do. Unless they were giving me a hard time
  • SeraphimKittenSeraphimKitten President of Soft Paws Full Members
    edited June 2015
    When I saw the title, I was worried it was just click bait - how many podcasts have used "Anna" or "Paws" in the title to lure people in? How many have used "news"? Well, this podcast delivered: it had Paws. And the news. For 2.5 hours. Despite the long running time, I think you should let Anna do the news more often!

For War of the Lions on Android, is it identical to the current IOS version? Does it have the updated HD graphics? And does it have multiplayer? I've been hearing that the IOS version doesn't, and War of the Lions' multiplayer is the best thing to happen to Tactical RPGs since Matsuno.

Also, for two podcasts back, Alice said you need to expend gold or weird currencies to upgrade your World of Warcraft heirlooms. I took stepped out of my garrison for the first time in a year, and it looks like every character gets a quest to do a few random heroic dungeons that lets you upgrade an armor heirloom to 100 and also an heirloom weapon to 100. I'd much rather sit in my garrison counting the 100k I've made off missions-over-breakfast than spend it. That's just silly.