If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 351: "E3 2015: Fallout Sheltered Life"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 351: "E3 2015: Fallout Sheltered Life"

XSEED and Natsume make up. Chris rubs his sore feet. Emmanuel's ear drums get blown out by a Shenmue fan. Alex is STILL posting stories. And Alice sleeps through it all. E3 2015 came and went and we talk about it for...wait...I think we're still recording.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/351

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "E3 2015: Fallout Sheltered Life"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
179811.png

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    Awesome show! Both E3 and the podcast :) There was so much in this e3 that RPGamers and even retrogamers, like myself, could find to like, here. Its the first time I can recall feeling compelled to discuss numerous E3 announcements on RPGBacktrack! Needless to say, its a great time to be an RPGamer :)
  • SeraphimKittenSeraphimKitten President of Soft Paws Full Members
    In response to Chris's "You're not here for us, you're here for RP game information" comment: I don't think so. There's one game every other year that catches my eye, and I think I could ask Anna very nicely to give me a heads up when a TRPG is announced and I could safely skip the podcast. I listen for Anna, Simone, Sophie, Mr. Paws, and the other people who show up whose names are eluding me at the moment. Do we have an Alex and an Alice now, and are they both British? When did Manny come back? You put a lot of your heart and soul into the news and video games, and I don't want to take away from that, but I'm still looking forward to the day when you cut that part out in favor of something more interesting.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Regarding "The Bard's Tale" from episode #350...

"The Bard's Tale" (no subtitle) PS2/Xbox/PC game is a sequel to The Bard's Tale CRPG trilogy in name only. "The Bard's Tale" was made by a completely different development team; it's an action-RPG, unlike the turn-based CRPGs, and its story has no connection to the CRPG stories.

The CRPG "Dragon Wars" is the spiritual sequel to the "Bard's Tale" CRPG trilogy. It was made by some of the same people, who couldn't use the Bard's Tale name due to legal issues. Its story is unconnected, but its gameplay is similar to the Bard's Tale trilogy, only with more skills and puzzles.

Thank you for the information about the Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter.

Did you see the kickstarted RPG Shiness at E3? Their Kickstarter update says they planned to be at the Budgames stand.