If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 352: "Paws Responds To Allegations of Feline Scandal"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 352: "Paws Responds To Allegations of Feline Scandal"

As Anna prepares her statement, Alice introduces us to a new form of missile delivery. Chris plays really old games instead of the other old games he's supposed to be playing. Also every RPG ever is on sale on PSN in Europe. Now let's all go play Suikoden III and hope FFVII isn't messed up too much.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/352

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Paws Responds To Allegations of Feline Scandal"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
179811.png

Comments

• VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Sequence is a rhythm game-RPG hybrid with a solid, story-driven narrative. I believe it is on Steam. I played the Xbox 360 Indie Game version. It is a good game, as indie titles go, and I recommend that rhythm game fans check it out.

Elite Beat Agents (and others in the Osu series?) is also a rhythm game with a story, although the story is crazy-wacky-WTF.

Question of the Week: No, I haven't preordered anything based on E3. I'm trying to cut back on preorders due to too many disappointments.

I will probably preorder the new Mario & Luigi RPG, once it's open for preorders. I've loved every installment of the M&L and Paper Mario series, so that game is about as safe as a preorder can be.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    I walked up to E3 and preordered most of it (that was on 3DS/Wii U/Vita)... 25 games in all, most at 30% off. I'd post my spreadsheet here but Google Docs appears to be having a conniption as of the time of this post.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    I still need to get around to preordering several games, but I will eventually. These include Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Project X Zone 2, Genei Ibunroku # FE, and Fire Emblem Fates (though that one may get a special edition packing both games like in Japan, so I'll wait a while). Others shown though not prominent at E3 are Bravely Second and Stella Glow. I think I already have a preorder on Xenoblade X.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• SeraphimKittenSeraphimKitten President of Soft Paws Full Members
    I did not preorder anything from E3. The last time I did something like preorder it was to Kickstart-preorder Unsung Story, which should be coming out... hey, has anyone heard from those guys or Matsuno in awhile? Maybe we should send someone over to go check on them.