If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 11: Thank You Iwata - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited July 2015 in Latest Updates
Q&A Quest remembers the late Satoru Iwata with an all-Nintendo episode. We also throw in some Kirby tunes for good measure.

Music this episode:
-Selections from the soundtrack from the Kirby Dream Collection
-Selections from the Mother vocal album
-This song dedicated to Iwata:

Episode 11: Thank You Iwata - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    i have some feedback for the lolwhoops and friends question hour show: you should add little bits of music into the show more to break up segments. I liked it here and there's no reason I wouldn't like it in other shows.

I haven't sent in any questions by email in a while, I've been twittering everything lately. is ther any topics in particular you would like questions on? I'm a question machine but I haven't really been thinking of anything that would result in questions. I guess I could come up with something. Can't be lolwhoops and friends question hour with questions.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    That bit about Iwata cutting his own salary in half due to slump in profits is still amazing. Other Nintendo execs took 20-30% pay cuts. You never hear of an American CEO doing that; often the opposite.

Also, if any massive crossover Nintendo RPG were to made, the summons have to legendary Pokemon, or at least be a major portion of the summons.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs