If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Heck Ya! thread. For when something awesome happens you just gotta crow about..

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
I think we had something like this earlier, but it's lost down a black hole. So yeah..I'll start.

I think most of you know Shadowcat's my brother. Well, I'll let him cheer about the first thing that just happened to him, but the second..He's been visiting thrift stores a lot. He ran across a blue gba sp that didn't have a charger. The frontlit one. Took it home, tried with my charger, no dice. Turned out the battery is bad, it works with the battery from his red GBA SP. Now all he needs to do is buy a battery off Amazon, and he has something he might actually sell.

So tell! Anything awesome just happened to you?
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments