If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 15: Dancing All Night... In Destiny - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Q&A Quest returns after a brief respite. We promptly enter the Twilight Zone to discuss an unexpected trademark filed in Europe.

Episode 15: Dancing All Night... In Destiny - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    I'm gonna be completely honest here when I say Zelda games are mostly boring after playing it a while. It just runs out of tricks and then gets tedious.

Japanese names on characters in the US for characters that are obviously caucasian Americans is as out of place as giving distinctly Japanese characters who originally had Japanese names who live in Japan some kind of overtly western name.

I wanted to get into .hack games but I got pretty bored of playing the game. The story is interesting, but it's such a grind to get through the 4 games.

I'm looking forward to Disgaea 5. I have played every game so far and enjoyed each of them. Of course, I enjoy the older ones less and less when I compare them to the newest stuff. Disgaea 1 was a great experience when I played it on PS2 and it has owned a small portion of my soul.

You want a Disgaea D2 question/rant enabler? I got one for you.

When you compare the original Disgaea with its direct sequel Disgaea D2, what works and doesn't work with each game? Were the characters any different in terms of likeability or charm? D2 is obviously a superior experience in terms of gameplay due to numerous upgrades the series has seen since the original, but what would you say does it do worse than Disgaea?

Follow up question: Who is your favourite male Disgaea character? Favourite female? Favourite generic, created character class?
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Speaking of messing with names in translations... Persona, the original game. Everyone's name got Americanized, to the point where one kid got his ethnicity completely changed in the artwork as well.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Which starting characters are you two going with in legend of legacy?
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Went with Bianca for my review playthrough, will discuss who I'll pick for fun playthrough on show.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I went with Heloise the first time through, then Bianca on my second. Need to get back to it and destroy the final boss again before choosing my third...
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    in trhe demo my team was the big sword guy, garnet, and frog dude. It was the exact party I wanted, even though I recruited the others. I say that team is the best.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I originally played dark souls 2, and had a good time with it. I felt a little burnt out and never played dlc. But I'm getting that feeling that I want to. Any experience with it?