If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 367: "Cheaters Sometimes Prospers"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 367: "Cheaters Sometimes Prospers"

Chris enters the confessional and spills the beans about what evil deeds he's been up to in Fallout 4 and Tales of Zestiria. Alex <i>Dances All Night</i> long and then stays up for some Fallout hijinks of his own. Finally, Anna Marie gives us some early impressions her time as a Riolu in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and as someone who stabs women in the throat in Stella Glow. Ok, why am I the one going to the confessional?

You can find the shownotes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hLXOun1ZxUP6E_vRgsLTdrSzy7q-h4iCHJt3EDYuKRs/pubhtml

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Trailers"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390

Question of the Week: Black Friday is this week. What did you buy? What interesting things happened while you were out. What were your favorite deals?
179811.png

Comments

• TexsideTexside Member Full Members
    I just listened to this today! Great as always.

I think I'll have to add Stella Glow to my list. The stabbing thing sounds, um, weird to put it gently, but the tactical RPG stuff sounds like I'd have fun with it. I could take or leave the dating sim part, but it sounds fun enough.

I usually don't brave Black Friday crowds. There's nothing I want so bad I have to get it. That said: Alice, Alex, other Britons, did we actually import Black Friday to your country? Is that really a thing?
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    Yeah, it's a thing. I did some research on it for a (non video game related) client. It's only a few retailers, and generally contained to London, but it's spreading.
  • severinmiraseverinmira Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    Online retailers appear to be driving it more, notably Amazon.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Might pick up a few things on the digital sales this week (A-Train looks interesting if we're going for cheap plugs), but Black Friday is going to be sacrificed at the combination of rent and [redacted].
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • TexsideTexside Member Full Members
    Ew. I didn't think Black Friday needed to spread. C'est la vie, I suppose!