If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 370: "Amazonian Missiles"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited December 2015 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 370: "Amazonian Missiles"

Jingle bells, tarutaru smell, people played FF 14. Alex played more Xenoblade and Alice played Warframe. Happy Holidays!

You can find the shownotes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hLXOun1ZxUP6E_vRgsLTdrSzy7q-h4iCHJt3EDYuKRs/pubhtml

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Trailers"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390

Questions of the Week:
What are your favorite games of 2015?

What did you get for Christmas/whatever?

See you in 2016!
179811.png

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    I'm still sad that no one else has played Medabots. It's on Wii U VC so go buy the Metabee version and enjoy robot battles. I hope to hear some other people talk about it in the new year.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    Favorite games of 2015? Well, because games released early in the year never get enough love in end of the year awards :

Criminal Girls Invite Only
    Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
    Pillars of Eternity
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Favorite games of 2015? Hm... I'll give a shout-out to the 3DS eshop title Stretchmo, a puzzle game that was so much fun that it induced me to get Pushmo and Crashmo too.

Also to "Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Edition" on the 3DS, a two-in-one puzzle/RPG hybrid with all the fun of the wildly popular Puzzle & Dragons games and none of the freemium microtransactions. The only money you pay is the price of the game. This one has incredibly addictive gameplay, even if the story is a little weak. (The Z story has a little humor; the Mario story is almost nonexistent).

I'm going to fire up my PaD Z game on Christmas to get my free Christmas dragon!

I also decided to get Undertale on Steam for Christmas. There's a 20% holiday discount on Undertale and its soundtrack until January 4. More importantly, EVERYONE seems to love this game. It was voted "Best. Game. Ever" in a massive GameFAQs multi-tier poll, Game Informer gave it Game of the Month, it has great reviews all over the place, Alice highly recommends it...

...what can I say, Undertale looks like the perfect game to play while waiting for Cosmic Star Heroine to come out.
  • My favorite game of 2015 was Disgaea 5. I finished the main story, and I'm currently farming innocents, which is way more fun than expected. Grinding is its own reward in this game. I got a Wii U for Christmas, so I'm going to tuck into Xenoblade tonight. I also got Etrian Odyssey 3. I think I know what I'm getting there.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Secret of mana snes will always have a place in my heart as the Christmas game. I got it for Christmas, and I remember the weather being so bad outside. Blizzards, but I was in my cozy room playing this game. And it even had Santa Claus in it(granted at the time it took me a while to get that far). That game just feels Christmassy to this day.