If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fire Emblem Fates Looks at Life on the Front Lines

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
With Fire Emblem Fates under seven days away, Nintendo has new trailers to help keep up excitement levels. RPGamers can get a primer on various aspects of the game in these two videos from the front lines of the conflict betwen Hoshino and Nohr.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• StrawberryEggsStrawberryEggs The Warrior Administrators
    edited February 2016
    I'm not the first person to say this, nor will I be the last, but Corrin/the Avatar's dragon form looks like the Pokemon Arceus (holding the Dragon Plate?). :P

Less than a week left! I'm so excited!
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    I'm not the first person to say this, nor will I be the last, but Corrin/The Avatar's dragon form looks like the Pokemon Arceus (holding the Dragon Plate?). :P

Less than a week left! I'm so excited!

Just finish prepaying for my copies today.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    I want this now! lol.

A demo would have gotten people more excited, just saying.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com