If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Codes

jscarpejscarpe RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Hopefully lots of RPGamers are enjoying Fire Emblem Fates; I'm sure there has been lots of resets to save that healer you didn't realize that you left within range of the enemies. Anyway, the castle function is weird, but still interesting attempt to turn a single player RPG into a multiplayer experience. So since I didn't see any place to share them (I hope I didn't overlook anything) why not share them here.

My code is 12260-57660-63888-67821

Incidentally, my castle is currently a mess. I picked the layout that has the huge rock in the middle which looks interesting, but leaves no room for building a defensible layout. Gotta fix that at some point.

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Well you can change the layout at any time
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    I haven't been playing around with visiting other Castles too much, but here's mine: 08024-06159-44581-86012
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• SuccessorMSuccessorM Can't you hear the drums? Full Members
    I've been playing around with the function a little bit, and it's pretty cool. Here's mine:
    10653-17014-34956-65078
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Enjoy the cultural splendor of Ft. Hot Pot! We have coral and rice!

01816-84119-81969-19244
    edited February 2016
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/games/fire-emblem-fates-has-series-biggest-stateside-debut-ever/ar-BBpWfWC?ocid=spartanntp

Thought I'd share this relevant information

Also .... where do I find my castle code?
    sig.gif

and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

• Jmustang1968Jmustang1968 RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    mine is: 11867-23059-02165-95589
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff

Also .... where do I find my castle code?

There are a bunch of different ways to get it; the easiest is when you are in the castle between missions, look on the touchscreen portion (bottom screen). In the bottom righthand corner there will be three "virtual buttons." Pressing the middle button will bring up the card that includes the castle address.

Two things come to mind: first it would be nice to know what the breakdown was or what those numbers meant (I bought a special edition, does that count as 1 sale, 2 sales, 2 + DLC?); secondly if Fire Emblem sells 300,000 units in a weekend is it still a niche game in the west? I know its not mainstream (What is a mainstream JRPG in the west anyway? Final Fantasy? Kingdom Hearts? Pokemon? Maybe the Persona series?), but it feels like it has managed to gain traction with the media and gamers in a way that most other JRPG haven't. Nonetheless, nice to see a game I like selling well so I don't have to worry about the series continuing.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    LEs count for one copy, and Conquest was "not that far behind" Birthright. Read into that what you will.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
    edited February 2016
    SO I looked for my castle code ... I don't have one <.<

Edit: I figured out what it was and I have one for my new castle... cause I accidentally saved over my old one
    sig.gif

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    Shaymin wrote: »
    LEs count for one copy, and Conquest was "not that far behind" Birthright. Read into that what you will.

From what I seen old pre-orders on Amazon.ca (from when it was just 1 fire emblem game to pre-order) seem to default to Birthright, so that could push it a bit. I imagine you could switch to Conquest if you asked Amazon, but I didn't and I got Birthright, which is fine because I'm gifting it to someone.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
    I bought copies of both and in order for it to read right you have to purchase the other path. So yeah they are getting several installments from me
    sig.gif

• scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    We should totally visit each other and get some Bond Units on the go. If we send each other some accessories we can pop out some Corrin units. Who doesn't want an army of Corrin's (which can be named I might add).

My castle address is: 00115-31324-77811-83036
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    What are the requirements to get a Bond Unit? Both parties need to send an accessory gift (this doesn't use up the accessory) and trade ID cards?

I'll give it a shot when I get home tonight.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    edited March 2016
    Nekobasu wrote: »
    What are the requirements to get a Bond Unit? Both parties need to send an accessory gift (this doesn't use up the accessory) and trade ID cards?

I'll give it a shot when I get home tonight.

From what I have read, that seems to be the gist of it. Although I have yet to get one. Been running around throwing accessories at people, but nadda. lol.

Anyone know, how many visits, how many exchanges, are required to unlock a bond unit?

EDIT: I can confirm, yes this is how you get a bond unit. I finally got one tonight. Seems like I visited the person and exchanged accessories maybe twice or so. So yes, you get a bond unit, which you can re-name and they will have a class other than noble. Mine was a female Wyvern Knight, level 1, with 4 skills.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    scorpio_7 wrote: »
    I can confirm, yes this is how you get a bond unit. I finally got one tonight. Seems like I visited the person and exchanged accessories maybe twice or so. So yes, you get a bond unit, which you can re-name and they will have a class other than noble. Mine was a female Wyvern Knight, level 1, with 4 skills.

Now I'm going to have to make sure I give an accessory every time I visit a castle. A lot of this my castle stuff isn't explained and Intelligent Systems just left it for people to figure out.
    So I went to some of the online groups stuff and I'm really excited for revelations.

Also my code is 17391-82801-89103-75770
    sig.gif