If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Forum Board Game: Dark Souls board game!

TG BarighmTG Barighm MemberFull Members
When I heard Bamco is thinking about creating a board game based on Dark Souls, I got into thinking how that could possibly work. I think that I came up with something that could work.

But instead of explaining everything, why not just play the game?

Well, that's how I pitched the idea at GameFAQs, and they were their usual charming selves. I am still eager to see if I managed to nail most of the game's spirit in board game form though, for my own personal reasons and not for anything related to Bamco mind you, so I'm bringing the idea here.

Anyway, it's pretty much a board game using Dark Souls' maps as inspiration. You roll dice, you die, you get treasure to beat bosses. There are even rules for co-op and PVP. So, anyone want to give it a shot?