If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Need help with the name of a game

So I need help trying to remember a name of a game.

First I will say it was one of those many mid to late 90 shareware games (Like Raptor which I found on GOG).

It was a futuristic setting about a women who was a part of this street patrol crime fighting thing where you moved a vehicle around a map that had buildings all over the place and what not. The reason I am looking for it is because I thought it had one of the most interesting stories for this type of game at the time due to the character becoming a Cyborg like within 5 levels due to some one blowing up her vehicle with her in it.

I hope I wasn't the only one who played this game cause I have been looking for it off and on for near 20 years
sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool

Comments

• GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Found a post on the MobyGames forums that sounded about the same as what you're asking here. According to the answers therein, it sounds like you're thinking of Traffic Department 2192.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Yes, that is exactly the game. Now I just need to get it :D. Thanks a bunch Gaijin
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool